Students in this course focus on learning a systematic, multidisciplinary approach to the assessment and interpretation of data collected from clients with addictions. The most current screening, assessment, and documentation approaches will be reviewed.
PSYC2006: Introduction to Addictions AND PSYC1001:Introduction to Psychology
Have one of the following:
- High school diploma;
- GED Conferred; or
- Collegiate transcript including 12 or more credits completed as a degree-seeking student
Unofficial transcript(s) from institution(s) with accreditation recognized by Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or US Department of Education. Unofficial transcripts must include the name of the institution, student name, grades earned, credits earned, degree earned (if applicable), course names/numbers and dates of attendance
Meet one of the following requirements:
- 21 years of age or older;
- Concurrently enrolled at another higher education institution;
- Active military or veteran; or
- Completion of 60 quarter credits from an accredited US higher education institution.