Digital storytelling drives the Internet and communication. Writers tell stories on every blog, website, and social media post in the ever-expanding online, mobile environment. User-generated content, citizen journalists, vloggers, and influencers increasingly drive views and capture audiences. Students study the hallmarks of effective digital writing, including clear, concise language and ease of reading across multiple platforms and programs. Digital writing strategies and techniques are key, modern workplace skills, and this course provides engaging, real-world opportunities for students to develop their soft skill set.
Have one of the following:
- High school diploma;
- GED Conferred; or
- Collegiate transcript including 12 or more credits completed as a degree-seeking student
Unofficial transcript(s) from institution(s) with accreditation recognized by Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) or US Department of Education. Unofficial transcripts must include the name of the institution, student name, grades earned, credits earned, degree earned (if applicable), course names/numbers and dates of attendance
Meet one of the following requirements:
- 21 years of age or older;
- Concurrently enrolled at another higher education institution;
- Active military or veteran; or
- Completion of 60 quarter credits from an accredited US higher education institution.