What exactly is a project, and what do project managers do? This micro-course presents answers to these and other fundamental project management questions. You will examine the nature and characteristics of projects and the roles of project managers in leading these projects. Explore project management approaches and methodologies and learn how project management adds value to organizations.
What You Will Learn
In this micro-course, you will learn to:
- Develop understanding of what defines a project, and how projects differ from daily operations
- Understand the characteristics and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Describe what project managers do
- Explore project management methodology including Agile and waterfall
- Discover the components and details of a project plan
- Explain how business value is delivered through projects, as well as how it is measured
You will have 24 hours, or until you receive your completion certificate, to request a full refund after purchase, whichever comes first. No hidden fees. All books and materials are included with purchase.