Managing a project requires more than organization skills. To ensure a project is successfully completed, project managers must understand various characteristics of that project. In this micro-course you will explore these characteristics. You will examine the importance of defining the project’s scope and developing a schedule for project delivery. You will also explore the nature of risk and risk management, and how project performance is assessed.
What You Will Learn
In this micro-course, you will learn to:
- Explain the difference between needs, wants, and expectations when planning a project.
- Define project scope and understand how scope definition impacts time and cost
- Understand and manage project constraints and how to deliver projects on time and on budget that meet business and customer requirements.
- Identify, categorize, and analyze risks and apply project risk management to help make informed decisions.
- Measure the success and performance of a project.
You will have 24 hours, or until you receive your completion certificate, to request a full refund after purchase, whichever comes first. No hidden fees. All books and materials are included with purchase.