Most college faculty are expected to publish articles in refereed journals. This course is designed to give you the confidence to submit a manuscript to be considered for publication. You will be provided with knowledge, essential tools, and best practices to give you the skills needed to submit a polished manuscript. We will also discuss how to select the best journal for publication consideration, the preparation of a manuscript, and potential outcomes after submission.
What You Will Learn
Upon successful completion of this micro-course, you will be able to:
- Select a journal to submit your manuscript.
- Know the preliminary steps in the preparation of a manuscript.
- Analyze key parts of your manuscript.
- Recognize the best practices for submitting your manuscript.
- Understand the journal manuscript selection process.
- Examine accepted/rejected manuscript options.
- Feel comfortable submitting a manuscript to a scholarly refereed journal.
You will have 24 hours, or until you receive your completion certificate, to request a full refund after purchase, whichever comes first. No hidden fees. All books and materials are included with purchase.