In today’s complex business world, you will regularly face problems that affect your customers, your business, and your business’s reputation. The challenge is that many times what appears to be an ‘obvious’ solution only addresses one symptom and fails to address the real root cause of the problem.
This micro-course will take you through the creation of a cause and effect (C&E) diagram that graphically captures all factors contributing to the problem. You will learn how to get to the real root cause of the problem through C&E diagramming techniques. From there, you will take this root cause and input it into a Corrective Action Plan in order to solver the problem.
What You Will Learn
Upon successful completion of this micro-course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept behind cause and effects in problem identification and solutions.
- Explore the general categories of contributing factors that together cause your immediate problem.
- Discover alternative C&E diagramming techniques such as the sequential method.
- Understand how to use 5 Why questioning to help identify actual root causes rather than just symptoms.
- Develop and create a Corrective Action Plan for your root causes.
You will have 24 hours, or until you receive your completion certificate, to request a full refund after purchase, whichever comes first. No hidden fees. All books and materials are included with purchase.