Whether you have a mental health diagnosis or are a family member, caregiver, or friend of someone who does, you know that those with mental health disorders are a chronically misunderstood population. Activism is needed to reduce stigma around mental illness and increase mental health resources.
Create a different world for those with mental illness. Use your unique gifts, whether they lie in art, teaching, or even crafting. With this micro-course, you’ll be confident, motivated, and ready to contribute to the mental health movement.
What You Will Learn
Upon successful completion of this micro-course, you will be able to:
- Identify three to five mental health activism areas that you are passionate about.
- Clarify the gifts you bring to the activism table.
- Identify three to five mental health activism options.
- Find the perfect activism opportunity for you.
- Create a plan to get started and stay motivated.
You will have 24 hours, or until you receive your completion certificate, to request a full refund after purchase, whichever comes first. No hidden fees. All books and materials are included with purchase.